Thursday, July 29, 2010

i miss you

Sometimes leaving one place means leaving some familiar things behind, but it could also mean coming back to something you've missed for so long. What have I missed about home?

•Friends


•Caesars


•Tostitos Chips


•My room and my bed


•Tazmon


And of course I will miss many things from Hamburg, like:

•Friends



•Cheap alcohol


•Traveling


•Pinky's banglai food


•Party everyday


The lists could go on and on, but either way I will be coming home very soon. And after that, trying my hardest to come back to Europe again as soon as possible.

Lovvvee, xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That sure is a nice picture of Tazmon, although her appendage is very indistinguishable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nicole!!
    You should keep on posting, I would love to read some lines!
    Big Hug

    ReplyDelete