Tuesday, March 9, 2010

cough

My throat hurts soooo bad today. I sound like I have been smoking since I was born. But I did not let this stop me from going with the international group to "Miniatur-Wunderland", which is basically a showcase of a carefully designed and detailed layout of some major european and american cities...kind of interesting. Almost looks like a giant setup of small toy people and cars, only you can't touch. I would put up some pictures of this but alas I must rest myself. Today I also went to Karstadt, which is a big shopping centre, to buy a needle and yarn. I should have brought mine from home, but somehow I decided it would be a good idea to pack a pair of shorts instead in case it got really hot, HA.

Tomorrow I will try to find some thrift stores for knick-knacks or decorations for my room and maybe go to H&M to buy WARM CLOTHES.



These are my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment